- Financial Health Fellow at Financial Innovation Lab
- Elifinty selected to participate in 'The Lab' to work closely with the local community to test and build a financial wellbeing proposition.
- Accepted into the StartupYard Accelerator
- Elifinty selected to do a 12-week bootcamp to push the boundaries of our product offering. We also clarified the thinking and ideas behind Elifinty and as 'Hope for the Financially at Risk'
- Press Coverage with Fintech Futures
- UK personal finance app preps for launch
- Partnership with Money Advice Service
- Agreed a content sharing partnership with Money Advice Service to help improve financial wellbeing of the masses.
- Top50 Vodafone start-up award
- Recognised as one of the top 50 tech start-ups in the UK looking to 'Boost financial security'.
- Featured in Humans in Finance magazine
- CEO Maysam Rizvi featured in 'Humans in Finance' magazine for his work trying to improve the financial landscape for the masses.
- Finalist — UK Business Angel Investment Awards
- Selected in the 'Best Women-led investment category', recognising the support and efforts of our first Angel investor Bryony Moore
- Elifinty's first customer
- We value all our customers, but our first one is always a little sweeter. NZF, an East London emergency grant organisation, signed with us to bring efficiencies to the grant process for their customers.
- Crowd Funding — Crowdcube
- Successful raised funding on the Crowdcube fundraising platform. We were overwhelmed by investor support for our vision of the future.
- Elifinty become members of Money Advice Liaison Group and AI for Good
- Our work in using technology to improve financial inclusion rled to membership of 'AI for Good' and Money Advice Liaison Group.
- Finalist — Singapore Fintech Festival
- Finalist in the global Singapore Fintech Festival where 20 firms were selected from 200 global fintech companies. Elifinty received a grant from Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Press Coverage in Open Banking Expo Magazine
- Elifinty covered in the Open Banking Expo Magazine's insights section for our work in improving financial resilience of consumers.
- Press Coverage in 'Tech For Good'
- Elifinty's unique solution to help people navigate financial challenges covered in 'Tech for Good' magazine on Fintech's great promise.
- Podcast on ending financial vulnerability
- Elifinty invited to a podcast to speak with Joe Mardell about Ending Financial Vulnerability with AI.
- Selected in the FCA & City of London Sandbox
- Elifinty selected as part of the FCA & City of London Sandbox pilot to develop tools to reduce vulnerability during the pandemic.
- Partnership announcement with Fair Money Advice
- Announced partnership with Fair Money Advice to disrupt the debt advice space and change the face of debt support for the masses.