A platform to support people in debt
Empower your consumers with personalised and non-judgemental debt support through Eli. Sitting between EliConnect for advisors and EliEngage for creditors, our customer engagement platform creates a direct line of communication between people in debt and specialist advice, with self-serve tools to guide their financial planning and education.
For individuals dealing with problem debt, Eli offers a simplified way to access support, develop achievable payment plans and build trusted relationships with organisations.
Empowering greater financial wellbeing
Eli helps people to go beyond taking control of their debt. It helps them to build long-term financial wellbeing.
The app offers features for people at every stage of their debt journey:
- Specialist debt advice available digitally or in person
- Realistic payment plans based on their circumstances
- Benefits calculators, budget optimisers and other tools
- Signposted resources, including mental health support
- Access to the grants and reliefs they’re eligible for
- Better control over data sharing with open banking
- A simplified way to upload personal documents
By connecting with individuals and communities dealing with problem debt, and pairing this with our background in financial services, we’ve been able to design Eli with a true understanding of what financial resilience looks like.
Meet the organisations we’ve partnered with to help us achieve this.